Date: [10 Sep 2020]
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect limited personal information through the Site, including the information you provide when you ask us a question or make a request. We also collect and aggregate certain information about visitors to the Site.
Information You Provide
You may choose to provide personal information to us such as your name, telephone number, street address, email address, or company name. For example, if you want to contact us through the Site, we require at least your name and email address to help us respond to your request.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also use a web analytics tool called Google Analytics to help us analyze how visitors use the Site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Site (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. To learn more about Google Analytics and how you may be able to opt out, visit
The Site also uses other tracking tools like log-files and pixel-tags. Pixel tags, sometimes called web beacons, are similar in function to a cookie and can tell us certain information like what content has been viewed on the Site. We do not use this information to identify you individually.
USING AND SHARING INFORMATION
We may also share information collected through the Site with our third-party business partners who perform services for or on behalf of UV Innovators. We may also share such information:
- Responding to your requests or questions and communicating with you
- Enhancing the Site and for internal business purposes
- Protecting the security and integrity of the Site
- Identifying and preventing fraud and other harmful or unlawful activity
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations, and our policies
We also reserve the right to transfer information, including your personal information, in connection with an actual or potential sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business assets, including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings.
- If we are legally obligated to disclose information
- If we believe in good faith that the law requires the disclosure
- To government entities conducting an investigation or making a lawful request
- To verify or enforce our policies
- To otherwise protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third parties, visitors to the Site, or the public
You may choose not to provide us with any of the personal information we request but doing so may limit your ability to use certain features of the Site. For example, if you do not provide us with your name and email address, you cannot submit an inquiry or request through the Site. You may also contact us to update or amend your information if you feel it is incorrect.
In addition, most web browsers allow you to choose whether to accept cookies, reject cookies, or receive notice each time a cookie is sent to you. If your browser is set to reject cookies, the Site may not recognize you when you return, and some Site functionality may not be available.
At this time, the Site does not respond to browser “do-not-track” signals.
We maintain reasonable safeguards, including administrative, technical, and physical security measures intended to protect against loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information collected through the Site.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES